The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Portuguese press reporting we have been scouting Welthon from Pacos de Ferreira (Portugal's top tier)

Valued at 1.3m, got a contract till 2021 (a clever tactic by the Portuguese sides who snap up Brazilian talent).

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/welthon/profil/spieler/182462

Out with a leg injury just now.

Good thing that PC knows the market and how to deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUBOsQ44f08&feature=youtu.be

Edited by der Berliner

Portuguese press reporting we have been scouting Welthon from Pacos de Ferreira (Portugal's top tier)

Valued at 1.3m, got a contract till 2021 (a clever tactic by the Portuguese sides who snap up Brazilian talent).

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/welthon/profil/spieler/182462

Out with a leg injury just now.

Good thing that PC knows the market and how to deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUBOsQ44f08&feature=youtu.be

Did he injure his leg reaching for a pie? :-)

I wouldn't mind us going down the Shaktar Donetsk route and sign loads of brazilians to play up front, with a spine of British players. Hopefully Pedro has a few contacts...

Edited by Rousseau

What a waste of a wage that guy was !!

And yet some on here :ninja: had you believe that because he played for Arsenal a handful of times and had "EPL experience" that he was a good player :roflmao:

Senderos played 114 games for Arsenal somewhat more than a "handful of times" in anyone's language (not to mention Milan and Valencia) and has 57 caps for Switzerland who are generally rated higher than Scotland.

I would have had in the team ahead of Kiernan any day of the week.

Kiernan has played the sum total of zero games in the EPL, zero games for his country and as many in League 1 and 2 [42] as in the English Championship [41]

It didn't work out for Senderos with us. He had a bad start at Parkhead but I don't think it was entirely his fault that he was on the bench or not in the squad for almost the entire season and I see no reason to slag him off.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I am convinced, and will remain so until my dying day, that Senderos deliberately handled the ball in the sellik match, in order to secure a red card.

I know, vaguely, you understand, some supporters of rahoops, and they are of similar opinion.

57 caps for Switzerland, you say?

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? Not one fucking centre back, that's for sure.

If you mention Ramon Vega, you will not get away with it.

Edited by Uilleam

I wouldn't mind us going down the Shaktar Donetsk route and sign loads of brazilians to play up front, with a spine of British players. Hopefully Pedro has a few contacts...

even if they've got Portuguese passports, we could only offer 2 year contracts. After that European players will be unavailable to us

even if they've got Portuguese passports, we could only offer 2 year contracts. After that European players will be unavailable to us

Because of BREXIT ?

Somehow can't see that happening. Will the EPL have to ditch all their non-UK players then ?