[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

Am I allowed to say that's nonsense. It was never a deliberate handball in a month of Sunday's. The ball bounced up and hit him on the hand as he was trying to get up.

If that had been given against us, Collum would have been getting called for all the soandso soansos.

Blaming the ref for what happened today is an extreme case of clutching at straws.

Having seen the replays we were extremely lucky that we did not go in at half time down to nine men.

I didn't say it was a deliberate handball. It is handball nevertheless & a penalty should have been awarded as he prevented Miller getting the ball. Unless the rules have changed & penalties aren't awarded if the handball isn't deliberate of course

I didn't say it was a deliberate handball. It is handball nevertheless & a penalty should have been awarded as he prevented Miller getting the ball. Unless the rules have changed & penalties aren't awarded if the handball isn't deliberate of course

Rab - " In Fifa's Laws of the Game 2005, Law 12 says a free-kick or penalty will be awarded if a player "handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)".

We need to start the game next week in the manner we finished the game.

It might sound crazy as we lost 2-0 but I thought our back 4 had a good game. Although Celtic controlled the first half we were rarely troubled.

One last outlandish statement from me... I felt we had the better chances overall in the game.

We need to start the game next week in the manner we finished the game.

It might sound crazy as we lost 2-0 but I thought our back 4 had a good game. Although Celtic controlled the first half we were rarely troubled.

One last outlandish statement from me... I felt we had the better chances overall in the game.

Maybe; but therein lies the problem.

It wasn't deliberate though.

And if it isn't deliberate then it isn't a penalty. Rab is then saying it prevented Miller getting a goal scoring opportunity. That doesn't matter. It wasn't deliberate therefore it wasn't a penalty.

Correct.

I have one more bold statement... Dembele one season wonder...

Distinctly possible, in my view.

I feel that players should not be judged after one season, or, as with M. Dembele, part of a season, but after their second campaign.