Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

is this sunds a bit like caixhina, in the sense half are happy and the other half in dispair!

I really hope that all fans get behind the manager whoever he is. I was so disappointed in the lack of support we gave as a support to PC. I'm not a fan of DMc but I'll be supporting him as I would any Rangers manager, afterall that's my role. That's our role.

is this sunds a bit like caixhina, in the sense half are happy and the other half in dispair!

It wouldn't be a messageboard otherwise......but to a degree you could replace "happy" with 'realistic' and the others not so.

If it has to be McInnes I expect he will appreciate that with Rangers you can't operate the same kind of dreary football the sheep play to grind out results. We expect to see some good football and to be fair that would be difficult to achieve at the sheep pen when you're limited to league 1 rejects and freebies.

If he has indeed been made an offer he absolutely must take it if he has any ambition at all. He has hit the ceiling with the sheep after a series of second place finishes and even that isn't going to happen again there so it's all downhill for him from this point on at the sheep pen. Rangers is the ideal platform for him at this stage given that the yahoos have both a quality of squad and financial advantage over us.

If he can change that and get us up and running in Europe well then he might even turn some heads in the EPL where a single contract can set him up for a life of luxury.

Nobody had heard of PC which allowed some to place quite inflated expectations on him. We think we know what we're getting with DM so can't do that in the same way. It's disappointed some, hence the 'there's this bloke in the Serbian third division. If we can't have Carlo Ancelotti, he'd do a job for us'-type posts.

It may indeed be the case that PC wasn't the right man but at the same time putting aside the Euro disaster what did he get? A dozen or so league matches then left us with a team that despite losing two consecutive matches to lower league opposition has still managed to secure a current second place.

Again it may indeed be the case he wasn't the right man but he didn't leave us in all that bad a shape. He assembled what's shaping up to be a very good team by SPL standards for the next incumbent to work with. We put those sheep to the sword both home and away despite having to play almost half the away tie with 10 men and even scored with 10 men.

He turned out not be suited to Rangers as such but he has left us with a decent squad which blew away the sheep with a team that wasn't even our first 11.

I honestly can't believe we are going to pay £1M for McInnes and his Celtic supporting number 2, what a waste of money and very uninspiring!

I would rather we keep Murty and Johansson than pay that kind of money for the likes of them, especially to the sheep!

I honestly can't believe we are going to pay £1M for McInnes and his Celtic supporting number 2, what a waste of money and very uninspiring!

I would rather we keep Murty and Johansson than pay that kind of money for the likes of them, especially to the sheep!

Still not convinced McInnes is going to be the new manager!!, if it was going to be him then he would be in place before now, however whoever gets the gig will get the full backing from Rangers fans no doubt.