Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

This seems like a guy at a nightclub who sees a plain girl who seems to like him, but he speaks all night drinking and chatting up all the lookers, getting knocked back all the way. Then at the end of the night he's pished and desperate and so goes for the slow dance with the plain one.

Trouble is she saw what he was doing and so either knocks him back too, or really makes him work for it...

Sounds like most of my twenties (I think? I was either pished or circling the moon most of them).

From FF ...

ITK Aberdeen chap ...

One of the young players just text his maw (who works with me) and stated 'McInnes just came in and said bye to us all'.

Others ...

Seems like McInnes/Docherty have said their goodbyes to the staff at Aberdeen this afternoon.

Guys on the AFC forum saying he's resigned.

I’ve just received this from an ITK friend.

Done deal. Will be announced later today or tomorrow.

3&half year deal and TD coming as well, along with another ex Ger, ID still not known at present.

I would hope that JJ stays on ... as well as Barry Ferguson ain't the ex-Ger involved.

Edited by der Berliner

From FF ...

ITK Aberdeen chap ...

Others ...

I would hope that JJ stays on ... as well as Barry Ferguson ain't the ex-Ger involved.

I'm underwhelmed by his appointment but he would get my full support.

If we have an ex Ger coming in I would hope it is Kevin Thomson, but I doubt it would be as I think KT said at the weekend that McInnes wouldn't be his choice (I know for sure McInnes wouldn't be his choice).

If McInnes does get the job I'll be watching with interest for which young players [not from Abersheep btw] he brings with him.

If 2 I know of get the gig it doesn't bode too well and he'll go down in my estimation.

I'm underwhelmed by his appointment but he would get my full support.

If we have an ex Ger coming in I would hope it is Kevin Thomson, but I doubt it would be as I think KT said at the weekend that McInnes wouldn't be his choice (I know for sure McInnes wouldn't be his choice).

With PC we got a horrible surprise maybe wit DM we will get a nice surprise and the world will be bright and Rosy.:)

One thing is certain we cannot take the last two games into account to judge him. I do feel a bit Rotten for Mutry though. I think he should be applying for Managers jobs at other clubs before a managers role passes him by.

I can't believe Aberdeen have gone for McGhee.