Rangers 0 v Hamilton 2 - Post match discussion

I am surprised nobody has picked up on Hodson. I think I can run quicker than him even at my age. He offers nothing going forward or in defence. Beerman is a better option. Cart horse comes to mind.

Hodson is a EFL1 player at best. One of the many ridiculous signings MW made in summer 2016.

I am surprised nobody has picked up on Hodson. I think I can run quicker than him even at my age. He offers nothing going forward or in defence. Beerman is a better option. Cart horse comes to mind.

Hodson and Windass were awful today. I was thinking the same about Beerman half way through second half. They are both lightweight (as nice as I can put it) and we offer nothing on the left. McCrorie still looked our best player. Unlucky mistake and one every young player will make. Get Alves back in beside him.

Came home totally deflated it is hard to think when we had a team so bereft of ideas.Windass, bloody hell what a half-hearted individual,Hodson not of the quality we need so left side was weak before game started.

Holt how did he stay on park early on for that studs up tackle,but at least he was not worst player.

Miller whom I defended in past is now well past his sell by date.I could go on and on.

Murty is no better than what we had when it comes to subs,should have hiked Hodson and Windass and gone to a back three bringing on Hardie and Herrara.

His sympathy showed when he hooked Windass but it was far too late to take the loser off.