[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 16; Goldson 90+1)

2 minutes ago, craig said:

Thought you were expecting a comfortable 3-0 win ??

Over confidence is just as bad amongst the support as it seems to be amongst the playing squad.

I was expecting a 3-0 win but I’m more intent on 3 points. And I’m still confident they will get better. What we just witnessed was no different from the multiple times the yahoos dug out a late winner last season.

Edited by JFK-1

Aribo started too deep for me. Its obvious he has a license to go forward but I think he should start further forward and know he has to go back when needed. 

Arfield in that role - not sure yet albeit the goal.

... that said, Frankie, Jones and Stewart should have come around the 60 min mark, as we were losing any grip on the game rapidly. Aribo and Ojo were largely empty jerseys in the 2nd half (and probably have to adapt to Scottish football), but the passing from Tav and Co. was also becoming ever more erratic, as was decision-making. 

Was thinking we opened up a little after HT to let them come at us and thus have more space, but we never got back into it. Here is where the manager needs to act and he let it run far too long, IMHO.

Lucky three points and soon to be forgotten.