[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Slavia Prague

14 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

You're entitled to that, as I am, I just think they were better than us over both games 

There were, they won the tie and were better (or wiser) all over the pitch than us for most of the tie. 

They done a number on us, kicked Kent off the pitch as they had obviously identified him as out match winner. Streetwise, dirty, aledged racists but the better team.

Edited by CammyF

59 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Seen some pics of their keeper there, what the hell was Roofe thinking? It's shocking.

Watch it again.

He was looking at the ball the whole time and will not have known where the keeper was.

Still dangerous though.

58 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Watch it again.

He was looking at the ball the whole time and will not have known where the keeper was.

Still dangerous though.

Yep.  A deserved red card but unintentional.

6 hours ago, DMAA said:

There was no need to disrupt the Goldson-Helander partnership, Balogun is a pretty clear downgrade for me

Agree with that plus I didnt think there was need to put Hagi on the bench especially for Arfield who isn't fully match fit. But Stevie G is allowed a free pass for what he has done this season.

Slavia are a decent team, you dont get to the last 8 of this competition they way they have if you aren't good. However Kudela has taking any shine off their team for that disgusting sneaky comment into Kamara, absolute cowardly filth.

But its been another fantastic run from the team, its one defeat in the competition and we have had some tough opposition. It will only put us in good stead for the CL next season and its all but confirmed we will be in the group stages automatically.

Still two aims - Go the league season unbeaten and nail the Scottish Cup - that would be a superb return.

Edited by Gribz