[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

7 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I don’t think we’ve fallen further behind since MB took over but up front were no match for them. They’ve got a front 3 who can ball score. We don’t 

But we are - further behind in the league, beaten in a final and semi-final. The results may look closer, but the bottom line is we've lost to them AGAIN. We never looked like winning that game today.

We keep making excuses, they keep winning trophies. 

Remember when a Rangers team scored goals? 

Good times... 

Mais, vrai, j’ai trop pleuré ! Les Aubes sont navrantes.

Toute lune est atroce et tout soleil amer :

L’âcre amour m’a gonflé de torpeurs enivrantes.

Ô que ma quille éclate ! Ô que j’aille à la mer !

Our defensive cock up at their goal and Sakala missing that sitter were two moments that summed up our season.  

I disagree with people saying we're not far off them.  We are a fair bit off - we haven't looked like beating them this season and we've played them five times.  

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

We have fallen further behind them since Beale took over. A solitary draw at Ibrox and then lost the rest including a cup final and now semi-final. Basically, we haven't laid a glove on them. 

Beale needs to sign players with the mentality to play for Rangers. I've defended Tav, Borna et al, but we need an entire new back 5, a new midfield and new strikers. On otherwards a new team. 

I can't agree. Since Beale has come in, all 4 OF games have been closely fought out. No capitulations but ultimately our fate has been self inflicted IMO. An abundance of silly mistakes and missed opportunities. I think most observers would agree that we deserved something from most of these games.

7 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I can't agree. Since Beale has come in, all 4 OF games have been closely fought out. No capitulations but ultimately our fate has been self inflicted IMO. An abundance of silly mistakes and missed opportunities. I think most observers would agree that we deserved something from most of these games.

But football is a result driven business. We are further behind. Look at the league table. They've beaten us in both domestic cups and are strolling to yet another treble. 

We continue to gift them points and trophies. At no point today did I think we'd go on and win the game, they have our number. 

They pressed us until we made a mistake, punished us and then just saw the game out. They are more streetwise than us.

It doesn't matter if their beating us 1-0 or 5-0 the undeniable fact is they continue to beat us with no evidence that we can stop them. 

Did you at any point today, during the 90mins, feel our players could have won us the game? 

We are defensively weak and our front 3 continue to make the wrong decisions. Our midfield were actually OK today, but created very little.

Huge changed required, but that won't happen overnight. All we have to look forward to is "nearly" beating them and them stacking up trophy after trophy. 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

But we are - further behind in the league, beaten in a final and semi-final. The results may look closer, but the bottom line is we've lost to them AGAIN. We never looked like winning that game today.

We keep making excuses, they keep winning trophies. 

So what’s the solution then? Sack the manager again? We’ve already got shot off one manager & also the DoF which a positive step IMO.

Reality is we’ve no serious money to spend and are looking for Bosmans as usual. Things are what they are unless a serious investor comes but would no doubt meet opposition from the usual suspects in our support