[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 6pen; Dessers 15) - 1 Servette

50 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The commentary and analysis will undoubtedly be questionable but at least it isn't on f*cking Viaplay.  

Switch on at  kickoff, mute, boil the kettle at half time, don’t hang around for the post-match stuff.

1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

Switch on at  kickoff, mute, boil the kettle at half time, don’t hang around for the post-match stuff.

Who on Earth heard Liam McLeod talking and thought, 'He'd make a good commentator.'?  

Anybody based outside of Scotland in the UK know what channel I can get BBC Scotland on Sky? I've been googling and can't find it anywhere. I like to record games on Sky and then start watching 15 mins after the games actually started to I can fast forward half time dross. I feel I'll be in more desperate need of fast-forwarding half time with it on BBC.

6 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Have you ever heard the analysis of Willie Miller?

Not for a long time, thankfully but I recall he makes watching paint drying seem like an interesting alternative persuit.  Having said that, Kevin Thomson co-commentating on RTV has a similar ability to cure insomnia. 

3 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

Anybody based outside of Scotland in the UK know what channel I can get BBC Scotland on Sky?

Channel 964, according to Google.  Another answer seems to be channel 187.

Not sure which is correct.

Edited by Gonzo79

It is only last month when Liam flashed his credentials for a long lasting life as BBC Scotland's lead football commentator, "my Dad is a big Celtic fan". Liam was also anxious to let the listeners know he had a choice,"I chose my home town team, Aberdeen". Increasingly, PQ exercises it's Sellik State of Mind, see Tom English being isolated and any comment on Sellik having to be Peter approved. Paul John Dykes does Sellik game previews for the Beeb on-line and former colleague, Amy Canavan is now a PQ Staffer.

Now, there was a Daily Record front page article some 15 plus years past about an Grampian CID Police Officer who had been reprimanded for continually flashing his mobile phone social media content. It was dominated by lots of imagery mocking the Ibrox Disaster. His name was Rory(Gaelic spelling) McLeod, brother of Liam. Of course, we should not visit the sins of one brother upon the other but, we are all products of our conditioning. A trump card should Liam ever feels the need to play it with PQ's bosses.

8 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Having said that, Kevin Thomson co-commentating on RTV has a similar ability to cure insomnia. 

KevinThomson reading the speeches of Nicola Sturgeon would be the gift for insomniacs.

22 copies of the lectures are available, in hardback form,  somewhere in and among the Scottish Administration/ SNP starship control. 

2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

22 copies of the lectures are available, in hardback form,  somewhere in and among the Scottish Administration/ SNP starship control

The firm that published her speeches has went into liquidation, so it might be tricky to obtain copies at the moment.  🤣