[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 6pen; Dessers 15) - 1 Servette

33 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

He is smiling because William Tell has not told him to put an apple on his head, ................. yet.

However, he can hear the tuning strains of Rossini's string section, after all at this mo' he is feeling akin to the Lone Ranger.

Careful with the Rossini references: he wrote, also, The Barber of Seville, and there was no Hi! Ho! Siverware! there, i I r c. 

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

The firm that published her speeches has went into liquidation, so it might be tricky to obtain copies at the moment.  🤣

The same publisher is also under investigation for illegally claiming funding from Highlands and Islands Enterprise by saying they had the minimum number of required employees when they didn't.

Talking up CL qualification after being humiliated several times, whilst in it, is like going on about beating Celtc in the 2016 Scottish Cup semi-final.  

Unbecoming of a Rangers man.  

3 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Yes, though maybe he meant in qualifying for the CL , otherwise we're screwed.

We seem to be in the business of lining up low points these days and the CL last season was six of them. 

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Talking up CL qualification after being humiliated several times, whilst in it, is like going on about beating Celtc in the 2016 Scottish Cup semi-final.  

Unbecoming of a Rangers man.  

He talks far too much. It unsettles me when I see people afflicted with verbal diarrhoea. Somehow it always feels untrustworthy.