Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm thinking most of the No voters are either at the wind up or a bit mental.

If it's the former, it isn't funny.  If it's the latter, best wishes to your nearest and dearest.

Many who voted no could be optimists who hope Beale can turn it around or it's still to early and he deserves a chance. It's alien to many to call for a Rangers manager to be sacked.

I know personally or have met at least 5 of the no voters and can vouch that they aren't at the wind-up and aren't Celtic fans.

11 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm thinking most of the No voters are either at the wind up or a bit mental.

If it's the former, it isn't funny.  If it's the latter, best wishes to your nearest and dearest.

Not at the wind up or even mental except when i follow follow on match days. 🤪

I'll stick by my post and give him until 1/4 of the season (9 matches) to turn our fortunes around.

51 minutes ago, onevision said:

Not at the wind up or even mental except when i follow follow on match days. 🤪

I'll stick by my post and give him until 1/4 of the season (9 matches) to turn our fortunes around.

Aye that's the crux of it for me, the season is still there to be attacked - if we have a horror uel start and get papped out of the LC then it probably is terminal. Too early for me yet though.

4 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Aye that's the crux of it for me, the season is still there to be attacked - if we have a horror uel start and get papped out of the LC then it probably is terminal. Too early for me yet though.

Genuine question, if we lose this weekend, would your opinion change on being too early?

I was on the fence for a while. A couple of reasons being, it's early in the season, and worried that we would be seen (as someone said above) that we would be seen as a poisoned chalice. Which I suspect is why some people voted no.

Personally I voted in the end for him to go.

Watching the Kilmarnock/Celtic games, I couldn't see any style or cutting edge. Either the players are not listening to him, or he can't communicate his ideas to them.

He's also left yilmaz out of the Europa squad, let hagi (cantwell injury)go out on loan to. 

Listening to heart on hand podcast, I have to agree with some points. He was backed by the board. These are the players he wanted. They were brought in to play a certain formation/style. This hasn't happened. Danilo is left on the bench.  All bizarre.

40 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

Genuine question, if we lose this weekend, would your opinion change on being too early?

It would look grim at that point to be fair, 7 points behind and 5 games in. My opinion probably would change but I still wouldn't like it if he did get the can. Just smacks of paranoia.

38 minutes ago, Bill said:

I wish some ‘no’ voters would explain what it is they’ve seen in Beale that justifies giving him more time.

I'll admit everything encouraging I saw pretty much solely came in the league last season. Even though we've lost 2 this season I think we can be consistent enough to win the league - fans won't like to hear it but young and inexperienced managers generally need time to do well e.g. Gerrard, Arteta. Even Brenda had an average CV early on until Swansea stuck with him and he was given time at Liverpool.

So it's pretty much the potential I'm banking on, it's still not looking good though.