Jelavic Signs but unavailable for Sunday

I cannot actually decide whether we have done well or Rapid have played a blinder over this :whistle:

I am very much in the latter category with this one.

And that has no reflection on wether he is the next McCoist or turns out another Sebo, just my feelings since the start of this mess that Rapid, having screwed us into the ground in 2006 with Sebo and Svensson, seen us as esay to mess with and that we would pay what they wanted all along, which now seems to be accurately played out.

No more than �£2M, take it or leave it, OK �£4M is fine!!

We truly are the worst club in the world at negotiating inward and outward transfers, and the sooner we have real professionals in these positions at the club, the better.

And that has no reflection on wether he is the next McCoist or turns out another Sebo, just my feelings since the start of this mess that Rapid, having screwed us into the ground in 2006 with Sebo and Svensson,

Different club :)

Weiss and Jelavic are two players who I believe can make the difference for us in the CL. That's the level of quality we needed in, and now my expectations of getting gubbed in that tournament aren't quite so pessimistic.

I agree with TB.

I like the lad but I think this is risky. Strikers do cost more though...

Truth is any player of quality will cost money. It's only because we don't have a huge amount of the stuff that some fans see this as risky - I see it as us paying the going rate for a player of this ability, something we don't normally have the ability to do.