Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

No I would have to disagree.

He was 15 points clear and going strong.

The club then imploded through no fault of his own and players heads and hearts were not in it.

This season will make McCoist, watch this space...[/QUOTE]

The re-writing of history, well if you ant to belive that you can but it's simply not the truth.

Even before admin we were out of both cups, 2 lots of euro football and out of the title.

Sorry but the bold bit has me laughing.

It would be foolish to think that the implosion of the club was not underway before we the public knew about it.

I think Whyte failed to deliver the targets that McCoist ear marked. European failings is not something that is unique to Ally,

Scottish football in general struggle in qualifiers due to various factors. One being the our season start date etc.

I firmly believe the players were struggling behind the scenes as talk of redunancy and administration loomed.

If you don't want to back McCoist after all he is been through that is up to you.

If McCoist isn't the man to take the team forward, then who is???

Being in Div 3, are we realistically going to get a top manager to come in??? or could it be taking on a couple of managers who are capable of getting us back to the top, then go for the biggie???

No I would have to disagree.

He was 15 points clear and going strong.

The club then imploded through no fault of his own and players heads and hearts were not in it.

This season will make McCoist, watch this space...

The wheels had came off long before Admin, preseason shambles followed by the Euro shambles then the home cups shambles. Then the star player gets himself crocked for the season and Ally never worked out how to get the team playing without Naismith. I take it we will be getting he needs time this time next season.

A quick question for everyone, how many dropped points would be acceptable for this season?

The wheels had came off long before Admin, preseason shambles followed by the Euro shambles then the home cups shambles. Then the star player gets himself crocked for the season and Ally never worked out how to get the team playing without Naismith. I take it we will be getting he needs time this time next season.

A quick question for everyone, how many dropped points would be acceptable for this season?

I don't really care as long as we win the league, which I think we will.

See my above statement, in regards to internal collapse before it became common knowledge.

Even before admin we were out of both cups, 2 lots of euro football and out of the title.

Sorry but the bold bit has me laughing.

Out of the title? We lost the title by 20 points, take away the 10 point penalty and the 9 points we lost in the first four games post admin and you're looking at ONE POINT in it and that's despite the loss to Celtic after the league was over We were actually FOUR points behind Celtic when we went into admin. AND before you bring out the myth that we were on a downward spriral, before admin our form was coming back with four wins and a draw with fourteen goals to three. Even the Celtic game we lost before that was reliant on dodgy refereeing decisions.