Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

I agree, we'll probably win some thing like ten games in a row and then, after one draw, the wins will be glossed over as poor ones that anyone's granny could have achieved, and the usual suspects will be back here calling for Ally's head.

and the failings will be the same. so will the wins against the run of play. outplayed by poorer opposition and still winning.

we've been outplayed in two of our 3 games so far.

and as the difficulty steps up through the leagues so will the number of lapses.

Sometimes I am completely baffled with some Rangers fans.

McCoist deserves time this season.

He is going to be tactically naive and he is going to make mistakes.

We as fans before the start of the season were all in agreement we would have to be patient and get behind the team. However one little draw and we have people going overboard.

Hate to point this out mate but that was last season excuse, he is now in Div3 and it's still happening.

Sometimes I am completely baffled with some Rangers fans.

McCoist deserves time this season.

He is going to be tactically naive and he is going to make mistakes.

We as fans before the start of the season were all in agreement we would have to be patient and get behind the team. However one little draw and we have people going overboard.

he's almost 50 years old. I don't want to hear about tactically naive.

he does deserve time but he needs to get his finger out.

Hate to point this out mate but that was last season excuse, he is now in Div3 and it's still happening.

No I would have to disagree.

He was 15 points clear and going strong.

The club then imploded through no fault of his own and players heads and hearts were not in it.

This season will make McCoist, watch this space...

No I would have to disagree.

He was 15 points clear and going strong.

The club then imploded through no fault of his own and players heads and hearts were not in it.

This season will make McCoist, watch this space...[/QUOTE]

The re-writing of history, well if you ant to belive that you can but it's simply not the truth.

Even before admin we were out of both cups, 2 lots of euro football and out of the title.

Sorry but the bold bit has me laughing.