Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

So let me get this right.

If MA came in tomorrow and bought out DK for the £3/4million or whatever he's invested in shares and offered to pump £20/30 million into the Club, you wouldn't take it?

I'll have a pint of what your drinking.

Bh just cant handle being wrong.

Hes to competitive to do so.

You can see it in the predictor comp.

Not sure being competitive is so bad, GS.

But you're wrong, I do admit my mistakes (well some of them :D). I admit I was wrong about Green; but I wasn't alone there.

Anyway, it's easy to have a go at folk rather than concentrating on the real issue which is how we move forward from here.

Let's get some input on that please.

Well we did TRY to press them this time but that just opened up gaps in our MF which allowed them to play their pretty football and BTW they are good at that. We learned that we don't have a full back who can defend. We learned that we desperately need Kranjcar to come back fit or someone else like him to run the MF. We learned that Kranjcar apart (or possibly including) we need an entire new MF. We learned that we need a commanding CB. And most of all we learned that we need a 20 goal a season striker.

We learned that Garner, Windass, Dodoo and Waghorn are not good enough to take us forward.

How's that to start?

Dont disagree with anything but you cant buy mindset and that wasnt installed.

Agreed we need a full new team. Fod, Hill, Kranjcar and Miller are the spine then we need 7 players.

If MA came in tomorrow and bought out DK for the £3/4million or whatever he's invested in shares and offered to pump £20/30 million into the Club, you wouldn't take it?

As far as I could see Mike Ashley came in to suck our club dry.

Edited by les186

Agreed we need a full new team. Fod, Hill, Kranjcar and Miller are the spine then we need 7 players.

no

they're not

There's a lot of sense in that. If you think back to 2007/08, we had the spine with McGregor/Alexander, Cuellar, Ferguson and Darcheville. Davis apart, the rest were journeymen; but they played to a pattern and were a TEAM.

It's clear to me that the players are not entirely on board with PC's methods and tactics, hopefully that will come.

The only one in your group I'm not certain about is Hill. He's been a standout in defence but I think Wilson is PC's choice going forward, so we need a commanding CB to play beside him, preferably a right sided player.

I don't know how you work out that Mike Ashley hates Rangers. He's a business man and a lot of Rangers fans (and others no doubt) don't like his business practices. I do get that. But that's not the same thing at all, well not in my book it isn't.

All I did was post a fairly light hearted comment about the rumour that is currently circulating, I didn't say one way or another.

What I am intelligent enough to work out is that we need some big time investment, otherwise we are looking at another 5 years minimum in the wilderness. I am also intelligent enough to know that no such investment will ever come without strings.[/quote

Mike Ashley was given an "in" by Charles green that any businessman would have bitten their arms off for , and we blame Ashley , seriously the ignorance amongst our support is utterly staggering , it's no wonder we are an absolute mess in and off the field .]

NO,i certainly would not.Hes a stinking vulture that hates and fleeces Rangers and the fans.If you would sell your soul for fat mikes gold,well, thats up to you and your conscience.