The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

BTW, a few news outlets have introduced the name Naismith again, after he said he'd be willing to return. And before people get up in arms, his handsomely paid contract with the Canaries runs for another 1.5 years ... and even a loan is pretty unlikely.

BTW, a few news outlets have introduced the name Naismith again, after he said he'd be willing to return. And before people get up in arms, his handsomely paid contract with the Canaries runs for another 1.5 years ... and even a loan is pretty unlikely.

I was just about to bite there! To be honest the Naismith 'rumour' annoys me almost as much as our ongoing managerial speculation. It's tiresome. Not having a dig at you db because I have seen the stories too

The press just wait till we get beat then contact Naismith for a comment. It's orchestrated by the media to antagonise rangers fans so in turn our reaction gives them another story.

One day we will stop being manipulated so easily, and stop reading or watching any Scottish media sport coverage, it's whole purpose is to antagonise.

If there is a wad of money available personally I would rather keep it then pile it on to the Summer transfer budget. I don't like the idea of splashing cash with a temp manager. Keep all the available cash for the Summer and give it to whoever is manager then.

If there is a wad of money available personally I would rather keep it then pile it on to the Summer transfer budget. I don't like the idea of splashing cash with a temp manager. Keep all the available cash for the Summer and give it to whoever is manager then.

Europe is a must and would bring some of the money back to the club.

Europe is a must and would bring some of the money back to the club.

And there lies the rub of my preference. If we keep it all till the Summer window then again just like this season we're trying to bed in new players for the Euro campaign before the league has even started.

RYAN HARDIE could be set for a move away from Rangers – to join Rangers.

SunSport understands Queen’s Park Rangers are considering a swoop for the Ibrox kid.

Striker Hardie, 20, has had loan spells away at Raith and St Mirren.

But he has managed just six second half sub appearances for Gers this term after previous boss Pedro Caixinha signed the likes of Alfredo Morelos and Eduardo Herrera.

Championship side QPR are on the hunt for players to add to their Under-23s side.

They are thought to have been alerted to Hardie – whose Gers deal expires at the end of the season – after he scored for Scotland’s Under-21s against Latvia.

He also netted in the Toulon Tournament as the Under-20s side finished third.

I was just about to bite there! To be honest the Naismith 'rumour' annoys me almost as much as our ongoing managerial speculation. It's tiresome. Not having a dig at you db because I have seen the stories too

And he has been injured all season, if things were going well for Naismith and he was playing for Norwich he wouldn't be looking for a move at all.