Pacific Quay Musings?

2 hours ago, compo said:

I dont know why you listen to those BBC tramps

You got to give it up for 26th. He has a stomach that’s harder than a week old baguette! I stick it on now and again and only last ten mins or so before the nauseousness becomes impossible to subdue.

1 hour ago, cooponthewing said:

You got to give it up for 26th. He has a stomach that’s harder than a week old baguette! I stick it on now and again and only last ten mins or so before the nauseousness becomes impossible to subdue.

You’re a Psycho, Coop. You should be listening to these programmes to get insight to the workings of disturbed minds.

I've often listened to the likes of Off the Ball to keep an ear on what is being said and occasionally sent in e-mails that often featured, looking to balance any discussion. However, it's become like getting teeth pulled, repetitive and predictable with the strange decision to award Cosgrove and Cowan an additional slot on the same day. These days any e-mails sent are ignored as it eems I'm blacklisted.

Prior to the second evening slot going to them, it was Kenny MacIntryre and guests with an often controversial hour on the burning issues of the day. Wrt output, at least it was different. 

It's not always what is said but what isn't said. I've just watched Sally on a BBC Scotland news report, reading from Autocue, that Torbert committed some of his assaults on boys at a training centre in the east end of Glasgow. I see the BBC continue with their tradition of covering up information.  

Unbelievable. No mention of Torbet and Celtic together in the mhedia reports. But we know how the puppet mhedia operate. They cannot hide this story.

Let’s hope the SFA new chief executive  ( Rhegan’s replacement Ian Maxwell ) is keeping up with courtroom proceedings.

If there are guilty verdicts he will need to investigate whether or not Celtic attempted to cover up child abuse for sporting advantage. It does seem rather strange to me that one club can have so much alleged child abuse within it over so many decades & no one informed the authorities.

At the end of the Today programme this morning on R4 I tried to switch to R5 for the football news but being a doddering old goat I poked the wrong button and got Radio Porridge instead. By the time I realised what I’d done I was committed to other activity and couldn’t switch back immediately so I heard some domestic trivia then a report about the Annapolis shooting.

Nothing strange about that except it was delivered by a RTE reporter. This morning and yesterday I had already heard reports from BBC and US reporters. Why did PQ chose an RTE journo one wonders? Did they have to pay the broadcast equivalent of lineage? I’m sure they could have got the London stuff free.