Club confirm Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller suspended until further notice

5 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Until we know what went on, if we ever do? there should be no witch hunt!.

I do think the way the board are handling this is bad, especially if reports are to be believed that al the players are backing up Miller & Wallace. Wallace being captain of the club, and Miller, has been handled embarrassingly by the club, IMO.

I simply dont believe what is printed in the Record Iain, & ts not just their previous "form" with regard to us.

The stakes are way too high in this & despite the shortcomings of the board - fabricating allegations against 2 of our own would be suicidal.

14 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I simply dont believe what is printed in the Record Iain, & ts not just their previous "form" with regard to us.

The stakes are way too high in this & despite the shortcomings of the board - fabricating allegations against 2 of our own would be suicidal.

Precisely.

Why should any of us take our lead from the press?

14 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I certainly don't believe anything the record prints, I don't read it, I did read the Record article on FF, I am probably just still hurting from Sunday! I just wish things would be kept out of the gutter press!.

1 hour ago, Darthter said:

A very good point on last nights Clyde SSB by Jim Duffy (I think)....

Murty wouldn't have rocked up to Hampden on Sunday, sat the team down & told them the game plan for the 1st time.....it would have been discussed & practiced throughout the course of the week @ training sessions etc.  By the time the team arrived at the ground they will know the plan & tactics for that game - anything after that will be refresher.  Those sessions during the week was the time for players to question/query the plan.

Given that train of thought, it is then likely that Miller & Wallace then pointed out how flawed the plan was AFTER the match, with more potential of personal attack of the manager - that being where the line was crossed.

Yep. They probably told him all week that it was rubbish and when it turned out to be rubbish, they made their mark. BTW, I'm less concerned about Miller (who, in fairness, has seen it all too and knew exactly how OF games need to be preperated and approached - whatever we make of his personal interest) but more about Wallace and his stance.

8 hours ago, buster. said:

This morning Keith Jackson remains on the one-way verbal warpath batting onbehalf of his source.

No quotes, no numbers but says a significant amount of players will defend Miller and Wallace by giving testimony.

Doesn't mention that most probably, a larger number, won't.

Do you think Alves Cardoso  Moreloss know what " I'll f'n gub ya diddy"means.:D

Genuine ITK poster on FF has posted the following..............

derek5287 said: 
Yeah I know what happened and what was said mate, and why it was said. I posted the other day that I would explain it all once the dust has settled but obviously can’t just now for obvious reasons. I also clarified that my source is neither player so my feelings on the whole matter are completely unclouded.

The reality is, in my view, neither player has done anything wrong in what was said and Murty has bottled it and stabbed them in the back. The rest of the players aren’t happy and are firmly sticking up for their teammates. I’m absolutelt gobsmacked that the club have back Murty for this, as he should have been sacked Sunday night.
Edited by buster.

I've got a question. Well, two actually.

Given that Kenny is known for having some forthright opinions, would people be more inclined to side with him in calling out two managerial diddies if he hadn't played for the other half of the Old Firm?

Or would he be considered a troublemaker regardless?
He was running to the press telling tales long before he went to celtc.