Club confirm Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller suspended until further notice

Wallace, Miller and another shambles

Steven Clifford Uncategorized April 17, 2018 2 Minutes

Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller were today suspended from Rangers pending a formal investigation. Both were involved in a heated altercation in the dressing room on Sunday, to the extent both went further than they ever should have.

https://fourladshadadream.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/wallace-miller-and-another-shambles/

It’s all just rumours and gossip at the moment.  None of us know what goes on behind the scenes and who is or isn’t guilty of what. I think it’s dangerous to speculate on what certain players may or may not have did when nobody knows outside the confines of the club.  Rumours and false narratives have a habit of becoming ‘fact’ online as people convince themselves it must be true, usually because they don’t like whoever is being accused.

What is clear is nobody comes out of this well.  Not the board, not Murty, not Miller or Wallace and certainly not the club. Yet another embarrassing episode in what has been a nightmare period for the club.

I've liked Wallace as a Rangers player but always felt that like Tavernier he would make a better midfielder than defender - always prone to either go missing or feck up at an important time.

I never ever took to Miller.

Murty is responsible for the omni shambles on Sunday but at the moment he is the man in charge so should not be a target from 2 guys who weren't even playing .

Imo it has obviously gone beyond frustration in the dressing room and that's not on.

The board will be left raftless if they try to sell Murty for next season. So they should be too. 

1 hour ago, aweebluesoandso said:

I thought Sunday was our bedrock moment, seems we have further to go yet before we hit our absolute nadir.

The way the club is in debt to certain directors, this could get very bad very quickly. Hopefully that won't happen and we'll continue to limp along like a wounded duck. xD

What the F*** is going on at Ibrox?

Written by: 1972
Tuesday, 17th April 2018

As Rangers sack Kenny Miller and Suspend Lee Wallace, the club is turning in to a complete circus.

Firstly, I should say that I don't like players' running to the press, or engineering discord in the dressing room, and this is not the first time Kenny Miller has been at the centre of such allegations. 

If he's genuinely undermining the manager at every turn, then this is the right decision, however, the board should consider this.

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=180&a=-what-the-f***--is-going-on-at-ibrox?-