Club confirm Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller suspended until further notice

1 minute ago, compo said:

It looks like the whole blinking club from the chairman down is a shambles were turning into a laughingstock. 

Sadly we have long been a laughing stock already compo :(

13 minutes ago, compo said:

It looks like the whole blinking club from the chairman down is a shambles were turning into a laughingstock. 

Completely dysfunctional, from Board through CEO, through D of F, through 1st team coaching to coherence and leadership on the field. 

It's very depressing, to say the least, but, hey, the Chief Exec has just had an handsome bonus........

5 minutes ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

I await Kenny Miller's agent coming out to say what a great guy he is again. 

Miller and Wallace should have left with Caixinha. 

Jacko will be typing as we speak................

Before the online lynching of Wallace takes place it's worth remembering that he remained with our club when we were put into the 3rd division. He could have left and got himself a huge signing on fee as a free agent, he could have kept his Scotland career alive and he could have enjoyed a career at a higher level than we were playing. He didn't, he stayed. I understand the 'must always back the manager' mantra, however, it's not true. Sometimes the manager is wrong. He was wrong on Sunday. 

Like most of us I don't know what was said, but it couldn't have been any worse than I was saying to my father after the match. Sunday was a disgrace and if club captain told the manager that I personally don't have a problem with it. The club is being badly run, we are making poor choices, someone should speak out. 

59 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

RANGERS can confirm two players, Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller, have this morning been suspended pending investigation into a team related incident.

The club will make no further comment until this investigation has been completed.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-86/

Investigation, what investigation? That should have taken a few hours at most and the statement today should have been decisive and conclusive ... not leaving everything hanging in the air as per bloody usual.

53 minutes ago, compo said:

We've been a laughing stock for years.

I'm now waiting for the announcement that Miller is suing the club.

Edited by Bill

21 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

I understand the 'must always back the manager' mantra, however, it's not true. Sometimes the manager is wrong. He was wrong on Sunday. 

Like most of us I don't know what was said, but it couldn't have been any worse than I was saying to my father after the match. Sunday was a disgrace and if club captain told the manager that I personally don't have a problem with it. The club is being badly run, we are making poor choices, someone should speak out. 

Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller are professional football players and have seniority in the squad.

If either of them have problems with the manager then they have a responsibility to raise these problems is a constructive way.

You are free to say whatever you like to your father.