Club confirm Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller suspended until further notice

Reference Lee Wallace, Hearts supporters appear quietly confident that he is heading back to Tynecastle this coming close season. A coaching role is involved.

I believe Lee has a year left on his contract, Hearts should make a bid. I am sure the usual suspects in the media will encourage such behaviour?

22 minutes ago, onevision said:

One who probably had a petted lip because he wasn't a first choice for the match (Miller) and another who has probably been pissed off from not getting a look in since returning from injury thus suffering from the same affliction as Miller....and in both cases so very fucking poor having a go at the manager, fair enough fighting among them selves as i've been there and done it.

A fair enough viewpoint. There could well be an element of this involved but we don't know to what extent it did and whether it was an overriding factor or not.

Re. RangersObserver tweets

Opportunity to end the Miller problem at the end of last season wasn't taken.

It appeared clear that Pedro didn't really want him but succumbed to pressure to go with Miller for an extra year.

That said, the problems weren't just down to Miller.

6 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I hadn't heard any rumours about Wallace pulling out of squads. If most others have then fair enough.

Thread on FF started by Mr Dingwall

Wallace called off injured at the team hotel on Friday

Then he and Kenny bolted up the tunnel after the game to tag-team Murty - first bit of leadership we've seen from either for a while. Pity they can't manage to show the same commitment on the pitch.

The info above isn't a rumour. FACT.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/wallace-called-off-injured-at-the-team-hotel-on-friday.26267/