[FT] Rangers 3 (Cantwell 5'; Souttar 34'; Sakala 70') - 0 Celtic

It's nice to beat them in the moment but after that season I feel some anger inside to be honest. It's another example of what the squad can do when the pressure is off. Celtic probably learnt more from the match, their squad depth is not actually that strong. 

Will be glad to see the back of this season. Normally I'm massively hyped after winning an old firm match, but I just can't feel this one.

Much needed result for MB more than anything but pleased to win although it is obvious we lack the quality up front particularly in the wide areas.

And unbeaten at home in the league (so far) this season

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 3 (Cantwell 5'; Souttar 34'; Sakala 70') - 0 Celtic

What I took from the game was .....

1. Dropping McGregor and Morelos was the right decision but was made several months too late.

2. Ridvan Yilmaz is a far better option at LB than Borna Barisic

3. Jack, Lundstram and Raskin totally dominated midfield - Beale called this absolutely right

4. Todd Cantwell has quantum qualities that allow him to be simultaneously a defensive AND attacking midfielder

5. McRorie could be our first choice keeper for years to come.

6. Matondo doesn't have what it takes

7. Iannis Hagi probably should have started. Albeit the game was won when he came on, he absolutely sparkled.

52 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

For some reason during that interview he couldn’t stop looking at the floor. Pathetic

Shifty, furtive looking cove. 

Were his family transported as criminals?

Finally showed them up for the crap that they are.  So much for the team with two players for every position.   Gutted we have shot ourselves in the foot against this lot so many times this season against this mediocre crap.  Cantwell for captain next season McCrorie No1 keeper.