Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Fella on Twitter has just messaged me to say his cousin has just seen Kenny Miller at the airport with a Rangers official... :D

At this rate the average age of our team will be pretty old.

Everything seemed to be going very quiet, so this wee burst of activity over the past 2 days with getting folk signed up plus potentially bringing in 3 new players is a vast improvement.

Just pleased that we are finally getting somewhere.

Personally, I think it shows not to believe everything you read in the papers/forums etc...

Was there any hint of Ortiz signing before yesterday??? Hopefully there will be more to follow....

Personally, I think it shows not to believe everything you read in the papers/forums etc...

Was there any hint of Ortiz signing before yesterday??? Hopefully there will be more to follow....

Exactly mate

the all to public showing of interest in players was imo just to allow them to work on deals quietly and out of medias preying eyes

I believe we are /were genuinely interested in Goodwillie and Cuellar but I think everyone knows we will have to wait a while on those two for various reasons.

I am hoping this Ortiz move is an indication of how things are going behind the scenes.

I'm not sure how us signing someone shows that you can't believe everything you read. Albeit I would agree that it's better not to.