Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

This was posted about 2am this morning.

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Told there could be some Rangers news tomorrow, not from the usual place and I'm not certain what on, take it as you will #RFC

Mind a few weeks ago when McGregor & Whitiker both signed at the same time and a few other important things happening at Ibrox all came out in the press in the same day.

My gut instinct is Rangers are going to do that again. We wont have players sign of diff days, Rangers will announce their official signings at the same press conf

I've no proof of this, i feel this is the way RFC are going to do things now

Mind a few weeks ago when McGregor & Whitiker both signed at the same time and a few other important things happening at Ibrox all came out in the press in the same day.

My gut instinct is Rangers are going to do that again. We wont have players sign of diff days, Rangers will announce their official signings at the same press conf

I've no proof of this, i feel this is the way RFC are going to do things now

Didn't we do that years ago when announcing Amoruso, Porrini and maybe someone else?

Didn't we do that years ago when announcing Amoruso, Porrini and maybe someone else?

I was in the Royal Navy then which means i missed a lot of those kind of events due to being at sea or in other countries, but it does ring a tiny bell in my thick skull :D

This was posted about 2am this morning.

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Told there could be some Rangers news tomorrow, not from the usual place and I'm not certain what on, take it as you will #RFC

Fourth Official claimed that Bartley, Miller and Cuellar were done deals as good as. It now seems that was incorrect.