Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Evening Times suggesting Fleck going out on loan with Blackpool in pole position!

Think that would be good for him - providing that he actually gets game time!!!

A lot of folk tend to forget that even though Fleck's name has been around Ibrox for a while he's still only 20....

Your right, he is coming regardless. So explain to me how that means we should offer MORE again ?? That's right, it makes little logical sense. Especially that glimmer of hope for Orebro (permit being rejected) being removed.

Erm, as I said to rbr, which you've conveniently ignored...where did I say we should offer more?

Aye my analogies usually are shite, wont argue there :thup:

Thank God we agree on something :P

The ebay analogy was used as you don't seem to grasp the concept of the lower bid, and so sometimes a more familiar setting can help people understand. Unfortunately it IS rubbish as you still can't understand the concept.

The thing is, you may disagree ,and that's fine, but at the moment, it just comes across like you don't understand...

Then neither does Zappa. We're happy in our little 'thickies' club. You lot can go run the club :thup: