Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

SPL champions Rangers are ready to join the hunt for Jason Puncheon, skysports.com understands.

The 24-year-old joined Blackpool on loan from League One side Southampton during the January transfer window.

Puncheon has gone on to impress for the relegation-threatened Tangerines and Blackpool boss Ian Holloway admits he wished he had already signed him on a permanent basis.

Puncheon is a completely new one to me till today. A Championship level winger, he could probably do us a turn but I'm not sure it's a particularly ambitious target.

Puncheon is a completely new one to me till today. A Championship level winger, he could probably do us a turn but I'm not sure it's a particularly ambitious target.

I had Jason Puncheon on from the beginning of the thread so I am almost 2 weeks in front of Sky.

Not very observant from you Danny look at post 1 I have kept track up until now. Do you not read my crap.;)

Who has done very well in the premiership since he joined Blackpool, scoring 3 goals in 10 games and getting good reviews.

Lots of it will depend on e.g.:

- is this interest for real

- does he cost any significant money

- would he want to come here, exchanging EPL wages for SPL wages and European footie & silverware

I for one wouldn't mind Puncheon and Conway, as we do need depths in squad for the years ahead. A squad capable of winning the SPL marathon and some European games.