The Fans Board may or may not be worthwhile, but it's happening regardless and as such I'd rather have a couple of individuals on it whom I know a little from their postings here and who's views I respect (even if I don't always agree with them 100%).

Both are getting my vote.;)

They've both got my vote.

I read each and every biog last night. Fair to say that the quality in some categories is, ahem, "variable".

If this is supposed to be representative of the support as a whole, then it should be variable. Perhaps not to the extent of Joseph 'intill' Rae, but there should be some folk outwith the professional classes to bring some balance.

If this is supposed to be representative of the support as a whole, then it should be variable. Perhaps not to the extent of Joseph 'intill' Rae, but there should be some folk outwith the professional classes to bring some balance.

A very fair point.

However, I draw the line when someone faced with the question "What relevant experience do you bring" answers "None".

Sometimes brutal honesty just isn't enough.

I can answer your first three questions straight off.

Mr Wallace gave me the assurance in response to a direct question.

Ok

He stated without prompting that the Fans Board was his idea. Yes I believed him.

Ok

He did not state that he designed it nor did I ask him that question.

Ok, why didn't you think to ask him who had actually put it together ?

This is a very important question. I believe that Jack Irvine has his fingerprints on it, which would tell us most of what we need to know.

There is no email trail for the conversation. You will either have to believe what I am saying or not that is up to you.

I referred to the conversation that would back-up the GW position of having the idea for the scheme (pre 6/12/13).

My post made that clear.

In return I ask only that you assess my CV and decide whether or not you think I am the best candidate for the position in the "away fans" category.

Your CV from my experience and information makes you someone who shouldn't be allowed near to any fans board.

- Your judgement call on Green (in the face of the obvious for someone with something beyond a CV) was 'inexplicable'

- Your ongoing attempts to justify and support the 'Dysfunctional Lying Circus' (DLC)

- Divisive nature of previoius involvement in fans groups

- Your custom to avoid questions or speak/answer 'politically' isn't what the support need at this time. It needs straightforward dialogue.

- Loyalty by those on here who may vote for you simply because you are a regular Gersnet poster is IMO mistaken but I fully recognise that it is the decision for each individual.

- Serial signed agreements to Der Berliners posts (lighthearted point)

IMO you'd be a welcome addition for said 'Dysfunctional Lying Circus' whilst Mr.Paterson would be viewed very differently.

Edited by buster.

Could they not have just got the best suited candidates for the role rather than a box ticking pc exercise?

One of the candidates is clearly illiterate. Not sure what on earth this chap would bring to the table.

A Celtic fan's perspective, perhaps? :hm:

A thread with some background and opinion to one of the candidates (Mr.Harris) has been 'bumped' from a couple of years ago on FF.

For anyone interested, the link can be found on FF.

[Edited by Frankie to remove direct link]

Edited by Frankie

A thread with some background and opinion to one of the candidates (Mr.Harris) has been 'bumped' from a couple of years ago on FF.

For anyone interested, the link can be found on FF]

Why would you do that? Bang out of order imho.

Edited by Frankie