The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

I really wish we could escape Scottish football. The hatred towards us is such that I have ZERO desire to give any of those clubs a penny of my money. Let them have their little cesspit of "football"

Bang out of order with that comment mate!,how can you say that and also say you have no idea what happened?,poor from you!

I'm not sure what the justification could be for running onto the pitch.

In terms of the entirely predictable events to follow you would be pretty dim witted to run on to the pitch to confront the Hibernian fans.

I really wish we could escape Scottish football. The hatred towards us is such that I have ZERO desire to give any of those clubs a penny of my money. Let them have their little cesspit of "football"

I'm a changed man since we went through our troubles,I really wish we could leave Scotland,it is a bitter,bigotted wee shitehole of a country

That was not good enough. Hibernian deserved their victory.

Tavernier was particularly poor defensively but did make a decent contribution in attack. I've thought for a while that Warburton must be looking for an alternative at right back.

Totally agree. MW didn't want our season to end with a whimper. We didn't even manage a whimper since beating Celtic. I've never seen a team so powder puff at cross balls, so . Tav's attempt with Stokes header was an indication why he's not highly sought after - his defensive game is woeful. What annoys me most about today was the lack of desire. We've become kind of 'Billy Big Bollocks' since beating that lot, and worryingly our management team have not been able to knock it out of them.

They hate us, they wanted us dead. They can't even beat us with dignity. So fuck them. I would rather play in the welsh league than suffer this shower of hate filled bigoted scumbags.

I've actually supported Hibs this season when not playing Rangers as the in-laws are fans. Just told the mother in law I hope their shitty wee club dies after that today. Extreme ? Sure. But I will NEVER again have any semblance of positivity towards Hibs.

My mother in law saying Gers fans attacked Cummings... True or not ? I can't see it given the number of Hibs fans on the pitch

Lets hope not but it would fit with the way he was acting,unfortunately. lets hope that there was another reason, it doesn't seem logistically possible unless he went over to our fans.

Edited by SteveC

They hate us, they wanted us dead. They can't even beat us with dignity. So fuck them. I would rather play in the welsh league than suffer this shower of hate filled bigoted scumbags.

I've actually supported Hibs this season when not playing Rangers as the in-laws are fans. Just told the mother in law I hope their shitty wee club dies after that today. Extreme ? Sure. But I will NEVER again have any semblance of positivity towards Hibs.

Lesson no1-----never marry into a hibs family(only joking)