Problems at Ibrox....

Just now, Unicorn said:

Oh, you know people do you?  Aye, no bother.  How important and in the know you must be.

Mccoist has done more for our club that you, me and every single person on this forum put together and deserves more than petty character assassination from people who can’t possibly know what went on behind closed doors.

But i do know what went on thats your biggest issue isnt it .

Ive told you just block me then you can carry on with your very short sighted and blinkered view of life .

7 hours ago, Unicorn said:

Oh, you know people do you?  Aye, no bother.  How important and in the know you must be.

Mccoist has done more for our club that you, me and every single person on this forum put together and deserves more than petty character assassination from people who can’t possibly know what went on behind closed doors.

GET MCCOIST OUT ...

... of this thread.

12 hours ago, pete said:

Well I have seen Directors of football in Holland and some in Germany but I have never seen one who hasn't played football at a prof level. So all he really is is another director with a fancy name with no idea of the professional game. what a Ckuf up.

That's not true. 

I'll leave you to wallow. 

Well I have seen Directors of football in Holland and some in Germany but I have never seen one who hasn't played football at a prof level. So all he really is is another director with a fancy name with no idea of the professional game. what a Ckuf up.

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

That's not true. 

I'll leave you to wallow. 

So you know better than me what I have seen. You are either a magician or a stalker.

9 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

The fat man lost his legendary status when he lined his pockets with his penny shares. Agree with Craig on McCoist and rbr too. He was no martyr and took whatever he thought he could withought being seen for what he is. 

Even now he is part of the problematic narrative as he collects his shillings from his paymasters with negative agendas.

don't forget the wages (al be it entitled to) he continued to draw while on "gardening leave", even once DK took over....

Then there was the "forgetting" to cast his vote at an AGM, after agreeing to back the new board.

16 minutes ago, TheUKCrazyhorse said:

The u17's team scudded Celtic 3-0 in the Glasgow Cup, so I guess we can rule out the youth system as the root of any problems at the club.

Maybe we should promote the full u17's to the senior squad for the rest of the season?

kinda thought that myself when I saw the result...

22 minutes ago, pete said:

So you know better than me what I have seen. You are either a magician or a stalker.

No, it's not true that it's "another director with a fancy name [...] what a Ckuf up."

There's a lot of Ckuf ups around, but our DoF is not one of them.

There are many examples of DoF with little or no experience of playing at a high level; just like there are many examples of those that have. 

24 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

No, it's not true that it's "another director with a fancy name [...] what a Ckuf up."

There's a lot of Ckuf ups around, but our DoF is not one of them.

There are many examples of DoF with little or no experience of playing at a high level; just like there are many examples of those that have. 

Here is the full Eredivisie all ex prof footballers except one who played high amateur. You have your opinion and I have mine. I can understand a General Director not having a Football background but a technical Director that has to dictate the way forward has to have a knowledge of football in my eyes.

Ajax – Marc overmars

PSV- Marcel Brands

Feynoord- Martin van Geel

AZ- Max Huberts

Utrecht- Not stated

FC Twente- Jan van Hals

Vitesse- Marc van Hintum

Sparta – The last one Alex Pastoor done a leveign and became Manager and got the sack when Advocaat took over.

Roda JC- Harm van Veldhoven

Groningen- Ron Jans

Heerenveen- Gerry Hamstra

Den Haag-

PEC Zwolle- Gerard Nijkamp (Not a Prof player but high Amateur)

Heracles- Nico Jan Hoogma

Excelsior- Not stated

Willem 11-Joris Mathijsen

NAC- Hans Smulders

VVV Venlo- Stan Valckx